Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Top Models

Chanel Iman
Chanel iman is amazing on the runway and infront of the camera, coming first on my faviroute models, she has amazing brown skin that attracts from miiles away, and i love whatching fashion tv and shes on 90 percent of the catwalks shows on that channel!!!
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Abbley Kershaw was one of the first aussie top models, she started out by winning girlfriend of the year at a young age and is now a model success, her flawless skin and bone structure draws attention which makes her my to 3 models to whatch.
Coco Rocha
This beauty takes modeling seriously, forcing herself to stop smoking and stop drinking were only 2 sacrifices she made when becoming a model, she has walked the runways o karl lagerfeld and valentino and has appeared in campaigns all over europe, shes one to whatch!!

1 comment:

Really appreciate your comments so that i can make my blog better so tell me what you think or you can just give me a link to you fabulous fashion blog

ALISA