Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BOHO IS BACK





Alot of people think the bohemian look is a tricky trend but thats only because we make it seem that way so ive done this photo shoot to show you how you can make it work and just to give you my idea and perception of the typical BOHO,the harem pants in the last look were my grandmothers from about 40 years ago so they are ancient but they dont look it do they?
What the bohemian girl needs!!

  • Harem pants

  • Peasant skirts

  • home made bags

  • Chunky brown heels

  •  Wooden bangles

  • bold jellery

  • Patterned fabric

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these images
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog, I'm following you! Check out my blog; bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish harem pants stay in fashion forever. they are such a convenient piece! looking great on you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thanks guys yeah the skirt was from a 2 dollar shop but the minute i saw it i thought bohemian, so yeah thanks 4 following i folllowed u guys also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!
    pretty pics!

    i follow u 2 now.

    :)
    xx
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate your comments so that i can make my blog better so tell me what you think or you can just give me a link to you fabulous fashion blog

ALISA